Saturday, December 28, 2013

Her special day.

It was such a magical day and I’m so happy for Jessi! We’ve been friends for 8+ years now and it’s crazy to realize she’s married. I really can’t believe how fast time has gone by. So glad everything went well in the end because I definitely tried my best to make sure it would. Had to get the flowers ready, the cake done, food needed to be set up and served, cleaned dishes (not the funnest thing but I did enjoy it), and pretty much run around and do everything I can so that everything would be perfect. Today was Jessi's day and there was no way I was going to let anything go wrong (if possible, I tried). I would've stayed to take things down, but I was exhausted after running around all afternoon/night getting things done. I literally don't want to walk for the next few days. Wearing wedges and doing all those tasks wasn't the best idea. Especially not for 3 hours at least. I really loved how the cake turned out. Devora and I did such a good job. So glad she was willing to help me with literally everything I needed to get done cause she was there helping me the entire time. I'm just so happy even if I didn't get to really sit down and be a guest, but it takes a lot to make everything perfect. I'm even more grateful she trusts me enough to take over and get things done. It's so stressful, but in the end, it is definitely worth running around and getting tired/sore. I know she'd do the same for me if I asked her to. She looked absolutely stunning in her dress and the reception hall was beautiful. They did a great job from planning to the execution and I’m happy that she’s found someone so special. Thank you Jessi for all the wonderful moments and many more to come. Wishing you and Moises everlasting love and happiness together. You guys have already conquered many hardships, and now you can finally be together in marriage :]

No comments:

Post a Comment