Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Resolutions.

2013 Resolutions
1. Work out/eat veggies
2. Be more productive/better study habits
3. Drop my bad habits & instead: grow out nails and don't be online as much
4. Get my license
5. Let go of stupid things and be happy.

Well now that 2013 is almost over, let's recap everything! As for number 1, I worked out the first half of the year and stopped the second half of the year. I am eating veggies now, but I really need to eat more of that and fruits. I wasn't productive and didn't have good study habits which I definitely must change. I didn't drop my habits either. I did get my license and I finally let go of stupid things that I shouldn't be bothered by. I do feel happy but there's always ups and downs all the time. However, resolutions are always just goals I hope to aim for. I only did 2/5, but there's always time to change. And now here are my resolutions for next year:

2014 Resolutions
1. Work out/eat healthier
2. Study hard/get priorities straight
3. Enjoy the year and live a better life.

I always struggle with eating healthier and studying so I definitely need to change that. It varies all the time throughout the year, but I need to change my entire lifestyle, not just for the year. I also have to enjoy everything 2014 has to offer and make it better than 2013. I'll do my best to blog more as well. I'm doing the 365project with Devora and I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully I stick with it and don't forget. I really need to get my life together. A new year makes me reflect and want to change, along with everyone else, but who actually does change? Nothing happens if I don't make it happen. Let's hope I'm not saying all this and don't end up carrying out. 2014, here's to new adventures and making it a better year than before :]

No comments:

Post a Comment