Friday, January 3, 2014

Too much fun.

It was such a fun night with my friends. The girls went to Jessi's apartment to check it out before we went to dinner. We went to eat at a Viet Restaurant because I've been craving Pho for the past few months. We met up with the guys there and had so many random conversations. I definitely laughed a lot tonight, which is exactly what I needed. I miss hanging out with my friends even if I see them once a week. It's never enough compared to when we were in high school. Jessi told me one of the guys from her wedding was interested in me and I almost choked on my noodles because I thought she was kidding. Like it's hard to believe it when you don't expect it. My friends had my back though. I love them so much. Her parents thought one of my friends who went to help her before the wedding was my boyfriend which was kinda awkward. At least Jessi knew he wasn't and told them so. Why can't guys and girls be just friends without anything more? I swear, every time I'm in a picture with a guy or hanging out with one, people always suspect he's my boyfriend. We were also super loud in the restaurant because once one person was talking, it got suppper quiet in there. I loved the Pho. I finished the entire large bowl which I didn't expect. I got the cutest duck pillow/blanket thing and I can't wait to use it. In the car, it was pretty much craziness. Jessi and Devora didn't have their seat belts on and I was trying to talk to my dad. However, everyone was talking and screaming that he couldn't hear me. Then they yell random things you don't want to hear if you aren't there in person or else it doesn't make any sense. I'm sure my dad got really scared and confused because he told me to come home early. We went back to Jessi's place and watched the Guilt Trip. Apparently, Angelica and I both fit in the storage under her couch. It was such a fun night overall and even though I wish I ate dinner with my family, I'm glad I got to spend some time with my friends before I left. I felt terrible because my grandma made lots of good food for me before I went back, but I already arranged to meet with my friends. Such a great night with everyone and I can't wait to see them all again next time. I laughed like crazy which is exactly what I needed :]

No comments:

Post a Comment