Monday, January 20, 2014

Back to school.

It's been soooo long since I last posted. I've been pretty busy, but I really should start posting more. College hasn't been too stressful yet. I'm doing alright in my classes so far, but hopefully it gets better. I miss my friends a lot from back home though. I've been out quite a bit too with my friends every weekend. I started doing service again and I can't wait to keep doing more this quarter. I'm excited for what this quarter will bring. I really hope I can get my grades up though. That is the number 1 thing I'm most worried about as of now. I have a lot of homework to do this weekend too. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad. Well no all nighters would be good and hopefully I can finish by 12am. We'll see how it goes! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment