Monday, February 25, 2013

:]

From Jay calling me a Chinese yellow monkey to Oksana wanting to make a plushie of herself with catch phrases for me, I'm just so happy right now. Jay is just way too random and I miss Oksana and the other girls so much. You really don't know how much I wish one of my friends came here :/ But what can you do though. So now I sit here happy. I think Perks of Being a Wallflower has something to do with me being in such a good mood lately. I really love this book and I'm sad that I'm so close to finishing it. I understand why people love it so much. It changes the way you see things and I'm glad I learned so many things from it. I can't wait to see the movie. Hopefully over spring break. Thank you God for allowing me to know such wonderful people. I wouldn't want it any other way. I have several smiley faces as titles lately. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment