Monday, October 15, 2012

Finally.

So before I blogged about this guy that I saw all the time on campus and it turns out he lives in the same hall as me. I saw him a few times and realized it was the same guy all along. I still don't know who he is exactly, besides where he lives, but now I know why he looks so familiar. I don't see him anymore so it's not weird. These past few days have been fun. My family visited me on Saturday and it was nice spending time with them. That night, I went bowling with some friends. It was supposed to be cosmic, but that didn't start until 9:30PM. Usually it's at 8:00PM but I don't know why it wasn't. Either way it was a lot of fun and I got my highest score ever :D 137 if I remembered correctly. Woot woot. So happy haha. Then we played pool and I did so much better than last time. Like I completely sucked last time, but this time I did good. Chris even called me a hustler, Brandon wanted me to make gutter balls, Victoria didn't understand how I could bowl like that, and Keri flipped me off. I don't think Will said anything. But either way, it was a fun night. Sunday consisted of being lazy and finishing homework last minute. I have my first midterm this Friday and I'm scared because I'm not doing well in the class. I hope I can at least get a B, but at this rate, I'll be lucky with a C. Let's see how well I can focus. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment