Friday, October 19, 2012

Life lesson.

I had CE 111 today and Dr. Fiegel told the class some advice that I found very useful. Over the next four, four 1/3, or four 1/2 years (this joke has been used so much), we will have a lot of highs and lows at SLO. We will hit some good times and some bad. However, he told us, "This is only one day of the next four years." It really stuck out to me because we will all have some rough days, but there's always better ones. Even if this is our first exam, there'll be 50 more. He told us all of that and I was like "wow this applies to me so much." I have my first midterm tomorrow and I'm scared because I know I'm doing bad in the class. However, his words of advice boosted my confidence so much. I know that this is a rough time, but it will get better. I just need to work harder next time and know that I can do this and I will. Thank you Mr. Fiegel because your advice truly helped. I even added a post it of the first quote on my wall. It really means that much to me. Well I need to get up early tomorrow to study. Good night world & don't procrastinate, it never helps in the long run (I need to take my own advice more often) :]

No comments:

Post a Comment