Sunday, June 9, 2013

A brother of APO.

I am now officially a brother of Alpha Phi Omega. I don't think it's hit me yet, but it sure will next quarter without the pledging process. I know I'll miss seeing and hanging out with everyone, but it was all definitely worth it. I know I'll spend time with people who I've gotten really close to and I'm looking forward to more events. Fall 2013, I'm so close to being ready for you. I just need to learn how to cook. But overall, today was a lot of fun. Initiation happened next to the beach and the view was amazing. We were blindfolded again so that's always scary. We went to Hometown Buffet for lunch/dinner and then watched Struck By Lightning, The Dictator, and Sorority Wars. They were all really good movies and I loved the variety from comedy to dramatic to emotional. Then we went to McDonald's and ended up talking for over an hour. I had such a great time and wish the weekend would be like today, but it's time to start studying for finals. I have 2 on Monday which I really need to study for. I'm hoping for the best at this point because I need to start packing too. Hopefully time will be on my side. Well it's late and I really need sleep. Good night world & thank you APO :]

No comments:

Post a Comment